Monogram provides vLink — secure Internet access to patient test results — for all of its HIV drug resistance assays (PhenoSense GT®, PhenoSense®, GeneSeq®, and PhenoSense Entry®). vLink is the most convenient way to access resistance test results and to keep them organized. This service is available free to all healthcare providers who order resistance testing direct from Monogram.
The vLink online results reporting system is designed to improve the transfer of Monogram's assay results. While the technology behind the assays is paramount, there is also a high level of attention to customer service and turnaround time. vLink enhances customer service by providing a more efficient and organized way of viewing assay results, and it improves turnaround time by delivering the complete patient report in the most rapid way possible — via the Internet.
Features and Benefits of vLink:
- Easier automated online sign up
- New Search features and ability to search by multiple fields
- Automated password management
- Easy viewing, printing and downloading of patient reports
- Quicker real-time access to results
- Enables historical tracking of patient reports
- 24 hour access
- Fully secure and HIPAA compliant
To sign up for vLink online reporting visit our registration page